How Often Should I Replace My K
There is no exact formula to determine the tennis shoes lifespan because they all do not wear out the same.
Light and speedy shoes often are not supportive or padded and tend to wear out quicker. Heavier stability tennis shoes are sturdier and provide more prolonged traction.
However, the general rule is to replace shoes after 45 to 60 hours of play or after six months. Other indicators include:
- Compromised traction causing you to slip around on the court
- Soreness in the ankles, knees, and lower back after a few hours of play
Where To Buy K Swiss Shoes
You can see all of the K Swiss shoes currently available and purchase them from their website or by going to their online .
Established in 1966, K-Swiss quickly achieved success. And now more than five decades later, the brand continues to write new chapters in its long-standing history.
The brand is committed to manufacturing high-quality shoes that fit the needs of every athlete. There is one key reason to wear K-Swiss: they are the best.
Dont Miss: Do Nikes Run Small
Are K Swiss Mens Sneakers Any Good
The following K Swiss product has an excellent 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars
Classic. Sleek. Athletic. The K-Swiss Mens Classic VN Sneaker has the qualities that have made K-Swiss a leading tennis brand for over 50 years. Built with distinctive rubber soles, its a unique blend of fashion and function. Perforated leather uppers provide ventilation, while accent stitching creates a subtle style statement.
The K-Swiss Mens Classic VN Sneaker has been around for years. This sneaker has always been a best seller in the category of mens casual sneakers. It is worth noting that K-Swiss markets this sneaker to be comfortable enough for everyday wear and play on any surface, whether in the gym or on the streets. Additionally, it can be worn with just about any outfit due to its versatility as a classic yet fashionable sneaker.
Padded footbeds ensure maximum comfort and excellent shock absorption. Beneath the base of the shoe is a layer of cushioning and support fabric to create a firm, solid feel that helps you stay active all day
Example of comments from K Swiss mens sneaker reviews:
Just cant find these classics in stores anymore because the stores want the newest greatest models which arent always better. If you want a classic that doesnt go out of style, you found them here. Best show KSwiss ever made.
Also Check: How To Clean Hey Dude Shoes
Are K Swiss Good Tennis Shoes
The following K Swiss product has an AMAZING 82% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars
The K-Swiss Womens Court Pro II CMF Athletic Shoe combines a bold new look with advanced comfort technology to create the ultimate in high-performance tennis shoes.
The K Swiss tennis shoes are highly regarded by customers who say they are amazingly comfortable to wear because of the memory foam technology and not only great for tennis they are very cool-looking shoes to wear casually as well.
The K-Swiss Womens Court Pro II CMF Athletic Shoe is a refreshing tennis shoe that offers plenty of comfort and support as you hit the court. Youll love how this sneaker fits and feels
Example of comments from K Swiss Tennis Shoe reviews:
In 30 years of teaching 8th grade English, Ive not done anything cooler than wear these shoes these last few days of school with GAP crop jeans. Had NO idea. I bought them to play tennis. Wore them to school this week and Im on fleek, lit, trippin?? Unbelievable!
What Features Do K
Most of the K-Swiss lifestyle shoes for women feature low-top designs with lace closures. The different styles also have different performance features that make them stand out in a crowd. The Classic VN shoes feature a full leather upper with a textile collar and lining. They also feature a durable rubber outsole.
Inside the shoes, there is a molded EVA midsole and die-cut EVA with a CMEVA heel cup sock liner to keep you comfortable on your feet. In the Hypercourt Supreme sneakers, the sneakers feature a synthetic leather upper with a textile collar lining. The drag guard rubber and Aosta rubber outsole is strong, and the molded EVA midsole and sock liner are there for comfort.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by K-Swiss.
Recommended Reading: Where Can I Sell My Shoes Fast
Also Check: Most Comfortable Heels For Flat Feet
Can I Use K
Running shoes and tennis shoes are different in both design and function. The primary goal of running shoes is to offer cushioning, stability, and support to propel you forward. They also have extra padding for better shock absorption.
Tennis shoes support side-to-side movements on different court types. They are low to offer support and grip and allow players to slide into their shots.
If you were to choose one for both sports, tennis shoes would be a better choice for a recreational run. Running shoes arent going to offer that lateral support you need for moving side-to-side.
One thing to note: tennis shoes are typically heavier than running shoes, and may weigh you down during those longer runs.
Next The Type Of Court
- Clay court: This court affects the speed of the ball and can alter how the ball bounces. Clay courts also drastically affect your ability to stop and start. Shoes with specific tread patters like the Hypercourt Express and the Aero Clay are designed to perform on clay courts.
- All court: If you play on any type of court, the majority of the K-Swiss tennis shoes will suit you. Shoes like the Aero Court, the Bigshot Light 3, and the Ultrashot 2 offer support on indoor or standard outdoor courts.
You May Like: 4e Meaning Shoes
What Styles Do K
K-Swiss classic womens sneakers come in a variety of styles, from sporty athletic sneakers to casual classic kicks. The huge selection available makes it easy to find a sneaker that fits your style. The casual styles you may know include the Classic VN sneakers and the Classic 88 sneakers. The more athletic styles include the Hypercourt Supreme tennis shoes for women and the Bigshot Light 3 sneakers. The different shoe styles also come in a variety of different colors with more neutral colors or monotone color combinations on the classic K-Swiss sneakers, such as black or white, and more playful colors on the athletic designs, such as pink or blue.
Why Tennis Loves K
K-Swiss undoubtedly enjoys a great fan following in the tennis sphere. What makes the brand so unique is the innovation of the designing in all of its products. The motivated workforce of the brand is filling K-Swiss store with exquisite lines of shoes and clothing perfected for everything from everyday comfort, athletic expertise, power-packed court performances and the passionate pressure of hard training sessions. The extensive range of tennis products is inspiring generations by bringing the best of your tennis play out. The unbeatable comfort of manufacturing helps you perform effortlessly and the trendsetting style of the design better your confidence by uplifting the spirits.
K-Swiss is the first brand to blend a unique style with sportswear by creating its first all-leather tennis shoes. The sportswear from this brand still rules the sports world with their refreshing fashion statements. You can find both men and women range of tennis shoes perfected to meet all your precise needs. The products also vary with special lines for high-performance, fitness-friendly and style-oriented designs making it a complete sportswear destination for all tennis lovers. The world-class quality, flawless finish and most comforting fits of its clothing and footwear merchandise keep K-Swiss online stores full with the fans. Even the stars of the tennis fraternity are supporting the creative products of K-Swiss because of its unsurpassed promise of only the best.
You May Like: What Store Carries Hey Dude Shoes
Experience An Unmatched Comfort
One of the best parts about K-Swiss tennis shoes is that they feature some patented technologies and advanced composition. This will make sure that you are able to have a flawless leg movement on the court without facing any trouble. You will certainly get you chase the ball and have an edge over your competition without much trouble, when you head to your next game in these shoes.
K-Swiss tennis shoes buy online and avail our ongoing discounts to take home these premium pairs at a great price range. Dont wait anymore as with such tempting discounts, these shoes wont stay in stocks forever. We have collected these genuine products right from the manufacturers so that you dont have to pay an extra amount to all those dealers out there. This is one of the most tempting benefits of online shopping. Order online the pair that you like the most and complete your sports attire. These shoes will certainly impart a sense of effortless comfort to your feet, letting you stay at ease all day long.
First Your Playing Stylewhat Kind Of Player Are You
- An aggressive player: As an aggressive player, you like to go after the ball rather than wait for it. This often requires you to slide into position as you dive for your shots. For better performance, youll need speedy tennis shoes that allow you to sprint like the Aero Knit.
- A baseline player: This player likes to hang at the back end of the court. They prefer to wait for the shots, giving them more time to react to the opponent’s shots. They tend to make lateral movements and need shoes that have more stability tech in the upper like the Ultrashot.
Also Check: How To Get Shoe Raffles
Whats The Best Way To Clean My K
The best way is to clean your tennis shoes with a soft brush and mild liquid soap.
Latest K Swiss Shoes Customer Reviews
- K Swiss Classic Vn Lifestyle Shoes Womens Review :Love these shoes! 3rd pair I bought!
- ChrisK Swiss St329 Cmf Training Shoes Womens Review :I go through at least 4 pairs of the same shoe in a year! I can but a brand new pair and not worry about making my feet hurt breaking them in. I do allot of miles on my feet 8 to 10 miles a day just at work! Love these shoes
- K Swiss St329 Cmf Training Shoes Mens Review :Probably come on time great prices good product.
- After 25 years K Swiss still owning it.Big CatK Swiss Baxter Life Style Shoe-Mens Review :The modern stature of these incredibly comfortable shoes only add to the fact that for over 20 years I have worn K-Swiss, and not once have I ever been dissatisfied with the style, the look, and out of the box comfort thanks to the expert craftsmanship. I will rock the Ksweezies till Im in a suit with no shoes!
- KKK Swiss Heritage Light L Lifestyle Shoes Womens Review :I am definately keeping their page bookmarked, as they were the only ones I could find and with a really good price too. Shipping was incredibly fast!
Recommended Reading: How To Clean Hey Dude Shoes
I Need Help Deciding What Are The Best K
- Hypercourt Express this shoe is ideal for new players looking for soft underfoot. It is well cushioned with step-in comfort. It rides low and offers excellent support, but the stability is average. Though the upper will hold your feet in place, you may slide a little during those aggressive moves.
- Bigshot Light 3: It is affordable and has a little bit of everything. It has excellent traction and grip. The upper is stable to keep your feet secure. The durability is decent, though they do need some break-in time.
How Can You Tell If K Swiss Shoes Are Fake
There are also K SWISS Emblems on the tongue and the edge of the outboard heal. On the inside of the shoe, on the inboard side, there is a sticker that shows the size of the shoe, where it was made, and then it does show KAYSWISS at the bottom. The box that they came in has K SWISS and the Emblems all over it.
Recommended Reading: How To Get Rid Of Smelly Shoes And Feet
Are K Swiss Trainers Good
The following K Swiss product has an AMAZING 81% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars
Get a classic look and feel with the K-Swiss Mens ST329 CMF Training Shoe. This staple sneaker features a durable rubber outsole, sturdy tread, and maximum comfort with a K-EVA cushioned midsole and full-length premium memory footbed. This shoe is ideal for general training and essential for every mans wardrobe.
They are true to size, you can get them in wide widths including extra-wide, the memory foam insert makes them very comfortable, while others simply love the style and look.
The K-Swiss Mens ST329 CMF Training Shoe is built to last and carry you through your most intense training sessions
Example of comments from K Swiss Trainers reviews:
There is a reason I have bought seven pairs of these shoes. They are comfortable, durable, and the best bargain in the shoe business. If you want celebrity endorsements, or the latest fad, then those are available from other brands in droves. If you want a comfortable shoe at a good price, this is it.
Dont Miss: How To Get Bleach Stains Out Of White Shoes
K Swiss Has Great Shoes For Kids Too
The following K Swiss product has an AMAZING 81% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars
K-Swiss Kids Classic VN Sneaker holds a special place in the hearts of many a kid who grew up in the 90s. It was at one time one of the coolest shoes on the planet to kids everywhere and is still a long-lasting classic from K-Swiss.
The K-Swiss Kids Classic VN Sneaker is a great neutral shoe for children. It has a low top for easy on and off and flexible rubber soles. If you are looking for quality shoes for your children that wont wear out in a hurry then K Swiss has stylish good looking shoes that are comfortable, well-made, and durable.
The kids K-Swiss VN Classic Sneaker is for all girls and boys who would like a great pair of shoes for school or day trips with friends. With its tumbled style, this shoe perfectly captures the fun side of childhood while maintaining practicality
Example of comments from K Swiss kids sneaker reviews:
I bought these sneakers for my son and this was an amazing buy. He is someone who goes through shoes in a week but these lasted him for an entire year.
You May Like: What Store Carries Hey Dude Shoes
Are There Collaborative K
Since K-Swiss is an iconic tennis shoe and casual shoe brand and there have been some collaborations between the sneakers and other brands. The Harry Potter x K-Swiss collection features designs that highlight the book franchise Harry Potter. The sneaker styles vary in classic designs, including the K-Swiss Classic 2000 sneakers and the Court Pro II sneakers. K-Swiss also collaborated with Girl Scouts for the classic VN Uniform sneakers. K-Swiss also has a collection with the tennis superstar Venus Williams called EleVen and collections with The Startup and NOHB.
Recommended Reading: Does Vans Make Steel Toe Shoes
Are K Swiss In Style
K Swiss shoes were once a must-have for those who wanted to be cool. This brand was so popular that kids wearing K Swiss shoes became a common sight in high schools and colleges. Kids were even copying their favorite celebritys shoe style.
Some ask if K Swiss is still in style The overwhelming answer to that question is a resounding yes! Classic, stylish, looks great, the type of shoes you wear to the movies, just enough style to look interesting, and many more comments have been made by customers about how cool K Swiss shoes look.
If you want to feel like an 80s teenager again then put on a pair of K Swiss. These tennis shoes are still in style and no one can deny that K swiss shoes are very cool. Moreover, theyre both functional and comfortable.
You May Like: Is Dhgate Legit For Shoes
And Finally What Do You Prefer: Speed & Agility Or Stability
- Stable & durable: Players who value stability over comfort will find the Ultrashot a perfect shoe. It has a K-Swiss GuideGlide midsole technology that gives a springy experience. And, the Aosta rubber outsole holds up well even with lots of running on the court. Or if youre looking for a stability shoe, but at a more approachable price, the Bigshot Light 3 is a great value option.
- Light & breathable: If you like a swift change in direction, you need light and speedy shoes with proper ventilation. The Hypercourt Supreme is a perfect option. The shoe has a soft upper that flexes with your feet as you move.
- Comfort: Players who value cushioning and comfort over anything might like a shoe like Aero Knit. It has a unique upper with hidden laces that hold your feet in place. The ventilation is subpar, but for shorter matches, the Aero Knit holds up quite well.
What Is The K Swiss Brand Known For
K-Swiss has a long-standing history and it has been considered a premium sports brand around the globe over the past decades
The K Swiss brand is known for providing high-quality, comfortable athletic shoes and flip-flops. While the company has been known for countless famous athletes that sport their products, they are also known for their comfort, functionality, and design.
K-Swiss is a heritage American athletic shoe brand well-known for manufacturing high-performance tennis, fitness, and lifestyle footwear to meet the demands of renowned athletes and trendsetters.
The K Swiss line of footwear features traditional dresses shoes, along with high tops and boat shoes in a variety of colors, prints, and fabrics.
Below I have provided some examples of the most popular K Swiss footwear with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand
Read Also: Best Shoe Brands For Flat Feet