Features Of A Good Arch Fit Shoe From Skechers
- Insole An anatomically designed Arch Support insole with a heel cup and contoured foot support for stability and arch support.
- Cushioning Comfortable layer cushioning in the midsole and insole with air-cooled memory foam and other technologies such as the Goal Max and Ultra Go cushioning systems.
- Midsole The Arch Fit Midsole is well cushionied with a lightweight feel and flex articulation.
- Uppers depending on the specific model, the uppers can be leather, mesh, knit, or synthetic materails and available in a range of colors and prints.
- Outsole A durable rubber is mainly used in the outsole with a patterend design for better traction.
How Does The Arch Support Design In Skechers Work For You
Many happy customers have returned with excellent reviews on the new Arch Ft range from Skechers.
The Arch Fit range is ideal for persons with a flat or neutral arch and those who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and Overpronation conditions. Despite all the new features and technologies used in the Skechers Arch Fit range, they are still extremely lightweight, even more so than regular Skechers shoe ranges.
Overall the Skechers Arch Support range is recommended for persons with problems with their feet and require maximum support, arch support, and cushioning. The arch is quite high and creates a supportive ball underneath the feet. If you do not mind that, however, the insoles are also removable.
Reviews: The Best Skechers Arch Fit Shoes
Below we have a range of some of the top Skechers shoe models that all come with the Arch Fit Insole system;
Skechers Performance Go Walk Arch Fit – Women
- The uppers are fabric and synthetic leather for support and breathability,
- There is a removable Ortholite foam technology insole that provides an additional layer of cushioning,
- The high rebound comfort pillar technology ensures excellent support with every step you take.
- The arch Fit design offers anatomical support and arch support in the midsole and insole.
- Furthermore, there is a durable rubber outsole.
- You can also choose from many available colors in this stunning slip-on design shoe from Skechers.
Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit – Women
- This is the Go Walk design with arch fit technology.
- The uppers are an engineered mesh fabric that has a soft knit and breathable moisture-wicking lining.
- There is an Ortholite foam technology sock liner and Air Cooled Goga Max technology in the insole.
- The High rebound comfort Pillar technology in the sole ensures excellent stability and support.
- An Arch Fit design ensures a more ergonomic and arches supportive fit and feel.
- You can likewise choose from a few available color options.
Skechers Arch Fit Rainbow – Women
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Steve Madden Shoes
Items Missing From Package
Depending on the type of product ordered and the number of items ordered, some orders may ship in multiple packages and may arrive on different days. Please check your packing list to verify what was to be included in your package. Some products may not have been shipped yet and will ship in a separate package. If you do find items are missing from your package that should have been included, please Contact Us as soon as possible for assistance.
The Following Products May Not Be Returned:
- ; Special orders
- ; Merchandise that has been used
- ; Videos, DVDs or Software that have been opened; or
- ; Items not purchased at puetzgolf.com or a Puetz Golf Superstore.
Returns must be initiated within 60 days of your receipt of the merchandise. Exceptions may apply for gift purchases. For your convenience, any item purchased at puetzgolf.com can be returned to any Puetz Golf retail store.
Don’t Miss: What Are Best Shoes For Diabetics
*for Information On Returning Clubs That Were Purchased New And Being Returned Used Contact Customer Service Representative At 1
Returning clubs that were purchased used or shop worn need to be returned within 30 days and will occur a minimum 10% restocking fee.
Puetz Golf offers free return service, with prior approval; otherwise customer will pay the freight charges on the return. NO C.O.D. freight charges will be accepted. Credit for original shipping charges may be issued if the product was damaged, defective, or if the incorrect item was shipped. In some instances, a call tag may be issued.
Skechers Arch Fit Shoes Reviews
A new and popular range of shoe models from Skechers is their Arch Fit range, which is becoming more sought after for its excellent arch support and cushioning features ideal for all arch types.
In the Skechers Arch Fit Shoe Reviews, we look at some of the variety of models that Skechers offer with the Arch Fit technology;
You May Like: What Size Climbing Shoe Should I Buy
Orders Over $99 *free Ground Shipping
Orders under $99 include an $8.99 flat rate standard shipping service.
*Heavy or Oversized packages as well as personalized golf balls may incur additional shipping charges.
*Free shipping option excludes ClicGear 4.0 Carts, limited edition Scotty Cameron putters and;select PING merchandise due to manufacturer restriction.
Skechers Athletic Sneakers For Men
Keep moving with our Skechers men’s athletic shoes. Log mile after mile in our advanced Skech Air shoes featuring shock-absorbing lightweight midsoles and breathable mesh uppers. Skechers running shoes take you the distance with Air-Cooled Memory Foam and slip-on sneakers offer the ultimate convenience thanks to lightweight, no-tie designs. Find an array of our best athletic styles in a variety width options to get the best fit for your foot.
You May Like: Where To Buy Cheap Running Shoes
What Makes The Arch Fit Design In Skechers So Special
The Skechers Arch Fit Range offer new and innovative technology to improve the comfort and support that their shoes offer;
- Arch Fit Insole The new Arch Fit insole is fully removable, allowing you to use your own orthotics. The insole is more resilient, provides better foot guidance, and has unlimited and patented shape retention capabilities.
- Midsole Along with the insole,e the midsole is now designed to be more lightweight and still well-cushioned, with additional flex articulation in the design.
- Stability The Arch Fit insole is podiatrist certified and anatomical to support the heel and arch area for better stability fully and more even distribution of weight,
- Cushioning and Shock Absorbency The very resilient foam used in the new Arch Fit technology midsole and insole compresses to dull the impact of foot landings and is also very lightweight.
How To Return Product
The customer must contact puetzgolf.com or the Puetz Golf Superstore where they made their original purchase.
Using UPS, FedEx, or insured parcel post when returning product to the puetzgolf.com is highly recommended! Product may also be returned in person to any Puetz Golf retail store.
*If you choose to use our return shipping label service;we will deduct a minimum** of $9.99;from your returned order.
**Some exclusions apply to the flat rate of $9.99, Heavy or oversized packages may incur additional shipping charges.
*This applies to purchases made on puetzgolf.com and shipped within the contiguous United States ONLY.
Read Also: How Much Do Bowling Shoes Cost