Yellow Box Shoes For Women
Yellow Box makes a wide range of shoes for women, ranging from flip-flop sandals to heels. Yellow Box is known for their rhinestone and crystal flip-flops and sandals, among other shoe styles.
What Yellow Box sandal designs are available?
Yellow Box sandals for women are meant for warm-weather wear and include the following styles, among others:
- Printed and jeweled sandals: These women’s shoe styles have detailed prints or jewels on the straps. For example, the Eyris has metallic jewels, and the Olita has rhinestone accents.
- Casual sandals: Shoes styles like the Flax, Persia, and Soleil have an open design. Many of them have an EVA foam footbed, and some of these sandals have woven straps.
- Mellow Mats: The Mellow Mat sole features a dual-density EVA foam footbed. Sandals with these soles include the Ruthie, Amor, and Vittoria.
What styles of Yellow Box shoes are available?
- Loafers: Many of the Yellow Box loafers have EVA foam foot soles and rubber outsoles. These shoes, including the Rubens, the Sanders, and the Nicoles, have heights of less than 1 inch.
- Sneakers: The Clouds and Elijahs are Yellow Box’s sneaker options. These lace-up shoes for women sport an athletic style. For accent, the Albert Sneaker comes in a flower pattern, and the Aside sneaker is made with metallic accents.
Are Yellow Box shoes for women appropriate for winter weather?What are some more formal Yellow Box women’s shoes?
Yellow Box makes many shoes that work for formal occasions.
A Stroll Through Old Town San Diego
Living in sunny Southern California, theres always something to do! Theres always an adventure to be had and place to explore.This weekend, Yellow Box explored Old Town San Diego. Old Town San Diego commemorates the early days of the town of San Diego and includes many historic buildings from the period 1820 to 1870. Soaking up the sun with Jinny everyone needs a casual sandal with