Shoes For Crews In Europe
We are proud to be a retailer of Shoes For Crews in Europe. A hallmark of the brand is the classic and exclusive look with the footwear being produced in the highest quality. For example, if you work in the hotel and restaurant industry, in the healthcare sector, or in the clinical or the cleaning industry, you will need durable and functional shoes that are comfortable to wear throughout the working day. Imagine a long work day with heavy shoes, where you find it hard to drag your feet along. You can avoid this by choosing a pair of lightweight shoes from Shoes For Crews, as these shoes give you the best possible comfort throughout your working day.
Shoes For Crews is a highly recognised quality brand that supplies to McDonald’s, KFC, Burger King and many more. In addition, Shoes For Crews footwear is so stylish, you can even wear it in your spare time.
How Do I Make Sure To Get The Right Size
To measure your feet:
A couple of tips to get the perfect fit:
- Measure your feet later in the day as feet normally swell and can become up to half a size bigger in the evening.
- Measure both feet and use the measurements of the biggest foot. Many people have feet that are different sizes.
- Wear the same type of socks you will generally be wearing on the job when you measure your feet.
Here are some general guidelines to assess fit once youve received your new boots:
- Try on new boots towards the end of the day.
- Walk around in a clean environment for a couple of hours to make sure the boots are comfortable.
- Try boots on both feet, as many people have feet that are different sizes.
- Boots should fit snugly around the heel and ankle when laced.
- The inner side of the boot should be straight from the heel to the end of the big toe.
- The boot should grip the heel firmly.
Introducing Puma Safety With Shoes For Crews Traction
Shoes For Crews sent this email to their subscribers onApril 9, 2022.
|20% OFF on Select Slip-Resistant Styles.|
|Have a question? Give us a call at 1-800-523-4448|
*Offer Terms and Conditions:
20% OFF on Select Slip-Resistant Styles.Offer valid only on qualifying non-corporate shoe purchases and excludes New BalanceÂ® Shoes, PumaÂ® Shoes, Cole HaanÂ® Shoes, DanskoÂ® Shoes, DeWaltÂ® Shoes, CrewGuardÂ®, MightyMatÂ®, insoles, accessories and socks. Cannot be combined with any other offers. No rain checks. Non-refundable. Offer not valid in retail store locations. Not valid on prior purchases. Some Corporate Accounts are not eligible to redeem this promotion. Must use key code GIA623 to redeem. Offer expires
Don’t Miss: Cropped Flare Jeans With Boots
Men’s Shoe Size Chart
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from centre back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
The Story Of Shoes For Crews
Shoes For Crews was founded in the United States in 1984, with Stanley Smith and Matt Smith producing a small collection of footwear for nurses. Subsequently, one of their acquaintances requested some footwear that was anti-slip for working conditions on slippery floors, for example in restaurants. This idea grabbed the Smith family and began a collaboration with a professor of rubber technology, after which the first collection of non-slip footwear was launched. Today, Shoes For Crews are sold in over 40 countries worldwide.
Read Also: What Stores Sell Nobull Shoes
A Slippery Area For Employers: Shoes For Crews
Many restaurants participate in the Shoes for Crews Corporate Program. Shoes for Crews manufactures and sells non-slip footwear that provides “unmatched slip-resistance outsole technology.” Employers in the hospitality industry frequently encourage their employees to wear SFC shoes for two central reasons. First, the wearing of SFC shoes by employees helps prevent slip and fall accidents that can be caused by wet or greasy floor surfaces. Second, Shoes for Crews provides employers with a “warranty” in the form of a payment of up to $5,000 for medical costs arising from an employee slipping while wearing SFC shoes. In order to be eligible for receipt of this warranty, an employer must agree to participate in the Shoes for Crews Corporate Program.
Although most restaurants require employees to wear some type of slip-resistant shoe, employees are rarely reimbursed for the cost of purchasing the required footwear. Despite infrequently reimbursing employees for the purchase price of non-slip shoes, some restaurants have agreed to take part in the Shoes for Crews Corporate Program, which allows an employee to pay for SFC shoes through monthly payroll deductions. As a result of this payroll deduction option, more employees are now choosing to purchase SFC shoes.
Are Restaurants Required to Reimburse Employees for Non-Slip Shoes?
Can Payroll Deductions for the Payment of Shoes be
Construed as an Improper Deduction of Wages?