Nurses Tested The Shoes At Work
We decided to put the 10 highest recommended nursing shoes to the ultimate test – on the feet of actual nurses who work at busy hospitals around the county. Our group of nurse product testers was asked to select a pair of shoes and to wear them to work
After the nurses wore the shoes to work a few times, they rated them, ranked them, and gave us their honest review of the shoes. Their truthful responses just might surprise you.
So, here it is! Our list of the best shoes for nurses, ranked on a scale of 1 to 5 – 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.
Thank You For Signing Up For Emails From Our Family Of Brands
Sign up for our emails andENJOY 10% OFF
You’ll also receive early access to exclusive deals, sneak peeks and more!
- Kenneth Cole Reaction for Kids**
- Kristin Cavallari
- Volatile Adult
Promotion valid on applicable items only. Only one offer or discount per site may be used at a time. No credits or adjustments will be made on previous purchases. This offer is not redeemable for cash. Enter the promo code in the Promo Code box, then click on “apply code” to receive the discount. Promotion not valid after expiration date.
**Certain brand items are excluded from promotions. Add item to cart and apply promo code to see if promo code is valid on the item.
Contact Us For Additional Assistance
We are available to assist you from 6 a.m. Midnight CST, 7 days a week. Phone: 1-866-229-2316 or .
Choosing The Best Shoes For Nurses
To help answer these questions, and more, we put the top-rated nurse shoes to the test! And, by top-rated we actually mean TOP RATED BY NURSES! Thats right – we asked our online community of over 133,000 nurses to recommend their favorite shoes to wear to work.
To narrow down the best shoes for nurses as recommended by nurses, we then took all the responses from our community and selected the shoes with the most recommendations.
Items in this article may include affiliate links and nurse.org will get a small percentage of the sales.
Also Check: Where Are Vionic Shoes Made
Best Shoes For Nurses 2022
What are the best shoes for nurses and healthcare professionals? It seems like a simple question. But, the answer can get really complicated. Not just any old walking shoe will do for nurses. That’s why we asked nurses themselves. Here are the shoes that were most recommended by our online nursing community of over 133,000 nurses:
Nurses have quite a few things to consider when it comes to purchasing the best nursing shoes. Its important to question if the shoes are,
- Slip-resistant, non-slip, and water-resistant to repel all sorts of liquids
- Breathable with a good amount of cushioning
- A roomy enough toe box to allow for feet to expand during the day
- Sharps resistant to protect vulnerable feet from needles and other sharp objects
- Durable enough to last with a strong insole, midsole, and outsole – especially if they come with a high price tag
- Provide lots of support, comfort, and shock absorption for standing, running, walking, and sprinting for all those long shifts!
- Easy enough to clean, and even better, if they are stain-resistant
On top of that, each nurse has their own unique needs when it comes to foot, ankle, and even back health like,
- Plantar fasciitis
- Foot pain
- Back pain
When it comes down to it, purchasing a new pair of nurse shoes is a pretty big decision and could be quite an investment. There are so many questions when it comes to buying new high-quality shoes for work,
- Is that expensive pair of shoes really worth it, for a work shoe?
- Should nurses wear classic clogs to easily slip on or a nice pair of tennis shoes ?
- Or should nurses go with Crocs, for their affordability and ease of cleaning?
- What are the most comfortable shoes with the perfect fit?
- Which shoes are best for standing for 12, or more, hours a day?
Also Check: Can You Wash Hey Dudes In The Washing Machine