Replace: Keyword Buying Guide: What To Look For Before Buying
It can be hard to know where to start when youre in the market for a new caterpillar steel toe boots. There are many options out there, and each has pros and cons. Luckily, weve done the research for you and compiled all the information you need to make a smart choice about what to buy. Our buying guide is here to help you find the right product for your needs.
Before you buy caterpillar steel toe boots, make sure that you look at these factors:
- Search for the best quality product: Quality is the most important thing to consider when buying caterpillar steel toe boots. If you want your product to last long and give value for your money, then look for a high-quality product.
- Buy the best durable product to save money: How long does it take for your caterpillar steel toe boots to break down or stop working? It is worth the investment if you have an item that lasts longer than expected.
- Always buy from renowned brands to get the best one: Established brands are more reliable than new ones since they have proven their strength and quality over time. Some brands also have a reputation for providing excellent customer service.
- Observe user feedback on various sources: Review sites like Amazon can provide you with information about other peoples experiences with products.
Take a look at these factors before buying caterpillar steel toe boots:
Cat Footwear Delivers On Comfort And Protection
There is no reason to be uncomfortable on the job any longer. CAT Work Boots and Work Shoes strike a good balance between being protective safety toe footwear on the outside, while being your favorite weekend sneakers on the inside.
With CAT work boots and work shoes you can enjoy all-day comfort at work, even if you have to be standing for long stretches of time on your feet.
Get 15% Off Your First Footwear Purchase When You Join Our Email List
There are no promotions running at this time.There are no promotions running at this time.
FALL SAVINGS EVENT: Up to 25% off almost everything at catfootwear.com through 11:59 EDT on 10/10/2022, or while supplies last. No code needed, items priced as marked on site. Not valid on Prodeal purchases, prior purchases, select full price styles, gift cards or e-cards, or purchases from retail stores or other websites. Valid on catfootwear.com U.S. orders only. Additional product exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount.
Read Also: What Is The Best Mens Walking Shoe
How Do I Make Sure To Get The Right Size
To measure your feet:
A couple of tips to get the perfect fit:
- Measure your feet later in the day as feet normally swell and can become up to half a size bigger in the evening.
- Measure both feet and use the measurements of the biggest foot. Many people have feet that are different sizes.
- Wear the same type of socks you will generally be wearing on the job when you measure your feet.
Here are some general guidelines to assess fit once youve received your new boots:
- Try on new boots towards the end of the day.
- Walk around in a clean environment for a couple of hours to make sure the boots are comfortable.
- Try boots on both feet, as many people have feet that are different sizes.
- Boots should fit snugly around the heel and ankle when laced.
- The inner side of the boot should be straight from the heel to the end of the big toe.
- The boot should grip the heel firmly.
Cat Work Boots & Work Shoes
CAT, or Caterpillar, is a company that has been around since 1925. They originally began as a tractor company, but in 1988 they expanded out into a line of casual footwear, along with a line of work boots and work shoes, for both men and women.
A division of the Wolverine Worldwide Footwear Company, CAT strives to provide you with work boots and work shoes that address both “human and environmental health and safety,” so you can feel good about what you choose to wear on your feet.
CAT shoes and boots are a trusted brand throughout the world. They are sold in over 140 countries worldwide and have sold over 115 million pairs of shoes to men and women across the globe.
Don’t Miss: How Do You Clean White Nike Shoes
Cat Footwear: Stepping Into An American Legacy
CAT Footwear, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., produces shoes and boots that share the heritage of the Caterpillar Brand that has been on job sites worldwide for nearly 100 years. Since 1927, Caterpillar construction equipment has been present at major infrastructure projects like the Golden Gate Bridge and Panama Canal – and not to mention, Caterpillar engines powered Apollo 11 communications during the first moon landing. Such a rugged and historically important brand deserves a legacy shoe, which is why Sherman Brothers is proud to offer the CAT Footwear brand for sale online and at our retail locations. Browse our selection or visit any one of our locations to see for yourself what makes this brand so special – but let us tell you a little bit about it while youre here.
CAT Footwear available for sale at Sherman Brothers is a high-quality line of boots and shoes for both work and rugged casual living. Their footwear is comfortable and durable, using sturdy and resistant materials that stand up to the demands of the job and the fast pace of life. Be ready to take whatever comes your way in CAT Footwear.
CAT Footwear work and casual boots and shoes are available for sale in our brick and mortar stores. Need help finding your best fit? Were always here for you to find the right look and most comfortable style. Browse our online selection, call us anytime at 877-337-4637 and stop by our retail locations to learn more.
An Overview On Women’s Steel Toe Boots
If you want to avoid any injuries and accidents in the workplace, its best to have a sturdy and comfortable pair of steel-toe boots. The most important element to check is that the womens work boots you are looking at have safety toes.
They come in three different types: aluminum, composite and steel. Be sure that the boots are rated by ASTM International for foot protection, which means theyve been put to rigorous testing for safety standards. Aluminum and steel-toe boots are best if you need lightweight protective shoes. Go with composite toes if you need a metal-free option.
Its always helpful if the womens steel-toe boots youre picking out are waterproof. If youre working outside, its likely youre going to come in contact with wet weather or puddles at some point. Waterproof boots ensure your feet stay warm and dry. They typically have a PVC or rubber treatment on the outside of the boots to repel water. Also check for slip-resistant soles. These are critical whether youre working inside or outside. Even dry flooring can become slippery under the right conditions.
You May Like: Can You Use Clorox Wipes On Shoes
Men’s Shoe Size Chart
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from centre back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
The Women’s Steel Toe Boot Buying Guide
- When youre buying womens steel-toe boots, its always best to be aware of the possible dangers youll face at work. This can help you determine the right type of boots for your situation. Possible risks you may face include heavy objects falling on your feet, sharp objects penetrating your shoes, electric shock, exposure to corrosive liquids and exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- If the ground where you work is uneven, you could be at risk of a sprained or twisted ankle. In this case, opt for womens steel-toe boots that offer ankle support. Typically, these types of boots cover the ankle and may go to slightly below your mid-calf area.
- Getting the right fit is critical, lest you injure your feet or feel uncomfortable all day. Always try on new boots while wearing moisture-absorbing cotton socks. They protect your feet and keep them comfortable. Its best to try on both shoes at the same time and walk around. Try replicating common actions you do at work, just as bending your knees, standing in place or walking briskly. This will help you determine if you have a comfortable boot.
- Remember that new boots will often break in after some wear, meaning if yours feel a bit stiff out of the box, they should get more comfortable after the first few uses.
Also Check: What Stores Sell Salomon Shoes
Are Caterpillar Boots Any Good
Not just good, but some of the best work footwear you can buy. Caterpillar boots and shoes are tough, comfortable, and come in different designs and with a variety of safety features, in order to meet the requirements of any industry and environment. If safety and reliability are what you need, CAT boots will not disappoint.
Caterpillar Steel Toe Boots
For those working in construction or moving heavy objects on a daily basis, be sure to prevent injury with a pair of Caterpillar steel toe boots or shoes. Sheplers.com has the newest, most versatile Caterpillar steel toe boots, including their steel toe pull-on boots, lace-up boots, high and low top boots and more. Safety is just one of the features of Caterpillar’s steel toe boots. Choose from additional features including electrical hazard protection, slip resistant technology, metatarsal guard and more. For those looking for a classic everyday style, our Caterpillar second shift steel toe boots are a great choice. Looking for more great options? Check out our Chippewa, Ariat and Twisted X steel toe boots, as well, or view all of our great Caterpillar work boots! All of our boots are on sale and ship free, so get started shopping today!
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Peloton Shoes