Soreljoan Of Arctic Next Boot Wp
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Silver Rating from the Leather Working Group .
- SKU: #9599771
- Sustainably Certified.
- The SOREL® Joan Of Arctic Next winter boot is a modern update on the signature Joan Of Arctic boot and will take your winter fashion to the next level. This chic city boot offers a sleek, lightweight design with a comfortable fit and just the perfect amount of warm insulation to help you beat the winter chill all season long.
- Waterproof full grain leather and suede upper.
- Faux-fur trim at collar for added warmth.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier foot environment.
- 100g insulation keeps the cold at bay while providing a warm and toasty foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up system with fabric laces and D-ring eyelets for a preferred fit.
- Interior lining features a combination of felt and aluminum foil to keep the interior heat from escaping.
- Die-cut PU-like EVA insole featuring an aluminum underfoot thermal reflective layer and felt top cover to keep the foot toasty warm.
- Molded rubber outsole with a slight platform and pronounced lugs provides superior traction on icy and snowy surfaces.
What Users Have To Say About Sorel Women’s Joan Of Arctic Next Boot Waterproof Leather & Suede Snow Boots
The Next boot is designed to be low profile and sleek, not wide and clunky like the old model, it is extremely comfortable and you don’t want to swim in this type of boot as it will take you with it when it moves.
The platform adds a fashionable touch and it made me feel stable on snow and ice, as well as keeping my feet warm and dry while we just got 5 inches of snow.
I searched high and low for the best snow boot and this one is the one I found. The platform adds a fashionable touch and it made me feel more stable on snow/ice.
I was searching for snow boots that didn’t look ugly and found these. I love them and am glad I chose them.
If you are obese or have a wide foot, you already know that you should size up a half size to a full size. I absolutely love the full grain leather with the suede and the very Batwoman vibe they give me.
Joan Of Arctic Next Boot
Grab your rain jacket and head out into the gloom with warming confidence with Sorels Joan of Arctic Next Boot. Fully seam-sealed construction and the waterproof leather upper keep your feet and calves shielded from any puddles or rain showers youll encounter. The tall neck adds a fashionable vibe to your outerwear, and the faux fur cuff seals in warmth and dances lightly in the chilly winter air. A microfleece lining rated to 100 grams warms the toes for all-day adventures, and the rubber sole grips when the grounds turn slick.
You May Like: Where To Buy Hoka One Shoes
Analysis Of 68 Reviews For Sorel Women’s Joan Of Arctic Next Boot Waterproof Leather & Suede Snow Boots
BestViewsReviews analyzed 333,660 reviews for 465 products in the Women’s Snow Boots category.
We analyzed a total of 68 reviews for this product out of which, 0 reviews were received in the last 6 months.
The analysis indicates that around 66% reviews were positive while around 24% of reviews had negative sentiment.
Sorel Joan Of Arctic Next Boots Review
I have been wearing these boots for the past few years. Before that these . I was looking for a taller, more traditional winter boot. One that I could wear walking in deeper snow if we went on a ski holiday or sledding. I considered going back to my Sorel Joan of Arctic boots that had served me well years before the boots currently in my closet. Whilst browsing I found the Joan of Arctic NEXT. It looked like a more sleek and modern update to the original Joan of Arctic boot.
The Sorel Joan of Arctic NEXT boot is leather and suede upper, seam sealed waterproof construction. The rubber sole is designed to increase traction to make sure you dont slip and fall.
There is a faux fur lining and a thermal reflective foot bed. There is a platform sole and a slight internal wedge heel. There is a 9 1/2 inch shaft height, hitting about mid calf.
I have been wearing these boots consistently since they arrived. The first thing I noticed was how comfortable they are! There is arch support and a cushy foot bed. Plus they are warm and waterproof which are a must for a winter boot. I definitely feel taller wearing them so you will notice the platform. I have been wearing these on long walks around the neighbourhood and havent had any blisters. No break in period needed.
Sorel has a great reputation for doing winter boots well. Proper winter boots that can handle ice and deep snow. There are shorter versions if you want a different option of the Sorel Next style.
You May Like: What Are The Best Workout Shoes