Learn More About Men’s Work Boots
Men’s Work Boots for Tough Jobs
High-quality men’s work boots are essential for staying safe and comfortable while at work. When you’re shopping for a new pair of work boots, keep the following factors in mind:
- What type of toe protection do you need? Some jobs may not require a boot with a reinforced toe box, while others necessitate a steel or composite toed boot. Steel toe boots are a classic choice, providing excellent protection against falling objects.
- Many of today’s reinforced boots feature a composite toe box, which can result in a lighter, more flexible boot with improved insulation in cold weather.
You don’t have to sacrifice style for the sake of safety. DICK’S Sporting Goods carries an exceptional variety of men’s work boot options, such as western-style boots, hiking-style boots, tactical boots, Wellington boots and other popular designs, all featuring top-quality materials and comfortable, supportive soles.
Choose from hundreds of the best work boots for men from trusted brands including:
Men’s Steel Toe Boots Features
Kohl’s has a wide variety of men’s steel toe boots, which add an extra layer of security and safety when on the job site. The reinforced steel toe keeps your feet safe from heavy falling items and other potential dangers when hard at work.
Men’s waterproof boots are also a popular pick, as they keep your feet dry and comfortable in harsh conditions. Rain, snow, and other precipitation are no match for waterproof boots.
Other features that men’s work boots offer include non-slip soles for added traction, giving you unprecedented control and durability that lasts all day. Features like this ensure your safety at work and have you primed and ready to succeed at your everyday tasks.
Mens Steel Toe Boots For Any Jobsite
No matter what other safety or comfort features youre looking for in a steel toe boot Georgia Boot has you covered. Our ASTM F2413 compliant steel toe work boots are built with both safety and comfort in mind. Thats why manyof our steel toe boots are built with features like steel shanks for stability, waterproofing to keep you dry, and oil and slip resistant outsoles to keep you on your feet. If boots with steel toes arent enough for your job, several of our steeltoe boots also offer metatarsal guards to protect further up your feet.
We design our steel toe work boots to meet ASTM footwear standard requirements with a focus on versatility and style. The full-grain upper of your work boots needs to be rugged and masculine-looking while also durable enoughto hold up on the job site. The Georgia boots steel toe is engineered to prevent injury to your feet from falling objects or compression from heavy loads. Browse our collection of mens steel toe boots below and find your next all-daysteel toe work boot.
Recommended Reading: Chaco Men’s Lowdown Flip Flop
Men’s Steel Toe Boot Brands
Many brands offer high-quality steel toe boots, and you can find a wide range of these brands at Kohl’s. One of the most respected brands in steel toe boots is Wolverine, and the selection of men’s Wolverine steel toe boots features all the options you need for any job.
Other brands like Timberland, Dickies, Rocky, and Caterpillar provide steel toe boot options as well. No matter which brand you choose, you can feel confident in knowing your selection is ideal for the job site.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What are people saying about shoe stores in Phoenix, AZ?
This is a review for shoe stores in Phoenix, AZ:
“I needed a pair of steel toe work boots and this place was recommended by our safety manager. I was greeted as soon as I walked in. I told the salesman what I needed and he walked me to the wall with women’s boots to look at several options. I made a selection which fit just right. The cashier was friendly and gave me an extra receipt so I could expense them at work. Super easy!Located on Broadway, they have plenty of parking, the staff was interacting with everyone who walked in the door, lots of brands, variety and price points to choose from. I’d recommend them to anybody looking for work boots .”
Read Also: Where To Buy Wide Shoes
Men’s Steel Toe Boots
You’ll complete any job in comfort, and will be sure to keep yourself safe, with Men’s steel toe boots from Kohl’s! When you need a new comfortable, yet durable option to enhance your on-the-job look, shop our selection of work boots for men and find footwear that will provide all the features you need to succeed. Get all the men’s work gear you’re looking for at Kohl’s!
How Do I Make Sure To Get The Right Size
To measure your feet:
A couple of tips to get the perfect fit:
- Measure your feet later in the day as feet normally swell and can become up to half a size bigger in the evening.
- Measure both feet and use the measurements of the biggest foot. Many people have feet that are different sizes.
- Wear the same type of socks you will generally be wearing on the job when you measure your feet.
Here are some general guidelines to assess fit once youve received your new boots:
- Try on new boots towards the end of the day.
- Walk around in a clean environment for a couple of hours to make sure the boots are comfortable.
- Try boots on both feet, as many people have feet that are different sizes.
- Boots should fit snugly around the heel and ankle when laced.
- The inner side of the boot should be straight from the heel to the end of the big toe.
- The boot should grip the heel firmly.
Recommended Reading: Sidi Adventure 2 Gore Tex Mid Boots
Men’s Shoe Size Chart
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- Sleeve length: Bend your arm slightly. Measure from centre back neck, across your shoulder, down to your elbow, down to your wrist.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- Inseam: Measure a similar pant that fits you well. Measure along the inseam, from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
Other Men’s Workwear Essentials
Kohl’s also offers plenty of must-haves for workers in a wide variety of industries. Men’s workwear provides all the safety features you demand, along with style and comfort you desire.
Clothing items for workers in healthcare, construction, food preparation, and more are available. These clothes offer functions that include high visibility, flame-resistant fabrics, and tactical benefits.
Within each area, there are many different types of clothing options – from bibs and overalls to jackets, hats, and more. And be sure to check out all the different brands we offer, like Timberland, Wolverine, Dickies, Red Kap, and more. With all these options, you’re guaranteed to find just the workwear you need to get the job done.
With a brand new pair of men’s steel toe boots and a outfit constructed of workwear essentials, you’re sure to work safely and comfortably in any conditions. Get suited up in workwear from Kohl’s, and you’ll be prepared to tackle any task that comes your way.
Recommended Reading: What Stores Carry Merrell Shoes