More About Women’s Tactical Boots
Tactical boots are designed to be worn by law enforcement, military personnel, public safety, and other professionals and boast heavy-duty construction, safety toes, and other features that help keep your feet safe and protected.
When choosing a pair of womens tactical boots, look for a pair that are lightweight and offer flexibility to help you remain quick and agile. Slip-resistance is important, so look for a pair that have a slip-resistant sole that can protect you from falling on ice, grease, oil, and other potentially dangerous substances. Durability is essential, as your tactical boots must stand up to tough conditions, rugged terrain, and daily wear and tear. Consider a tactical boot with moisture-wicking capabilities to help keep your feet dry and odor-free.
One of the most important features of tactical boots is the toe and deciding whether you need a soft toe or composite toe tactical boot can be tough. We offer a selection of both, with composite toe boots being the choice if your job risks include spills, freezing cold temperatures, puncture injuries, and using heavy equipment.
Lightweight and Comfortable Tactical Boots for Women
Our collection of womens black tactical boots is specifically designed with you in mind, with assorted sizes and widths to take into account the differences between womens and mens feet. These include narrower and shorter sizes, as well as additional arch support.
Women’s Atac 20 6 Tech
We reserve the right to decline to produce name tapes, as we may determine in our sole discretion.
Be respectful and dont steal.
Reasons to decline service may include, without limitations:
- Words or phrases that we believe to be infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others, obscene, in poor taste, or that otherwise could adversely affect the reputation of the 5.11 brand.
- You understand that the unauthorized use of the intellectual property of others is illegal and you are representing to us that the name tape you are asking us to produce does not infringe upon anyone elses rights.
Women’s Atac 20 6 Details
The boot worn by the worlds leading public safety personnel in a 6 height, the 5.11® A.T.A.C. 2.0. Its lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System® provide the kind of rugged protection you need. Imported. Shop the A.T.A.C. 2.0 Collection.
- Air flow breathable tongue construction
- Full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation System®
- Ortholite® Achilles cuff for comfort
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
Read Also: What Are The Best Work Shoes For Nurses