Which Of These Retailers Offer Free Delivery
- Nike: Free shipping on orders over $200
- JD Sports: Free shipping on orders over $150
- : Free delivery on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership.
- Culture Kings: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Footlocker: Free shipping on orders over $150
- Farfetch: Free shipping on orders over $100
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Waves Never Die: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Secret Sneaker Store: Free shipping on orders over $500
If Youre After One Of The Most Wanted Sneaker Brands This Is Where You Need To Shop
Were reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We dont compare all products in the market, but were working on it!
Air Jordan is a brand of basketball shoes and clothing produced by Nike, created for former NBA superstar Michael Jordan.
If you didnt know, the firstever Air Jordan sneakers were created exclusively for Michael Jordan in early 1984. The brand was eventually released to the public later that same year and it has been a phenomenon ever since.
Its hard to miss the iconic Jumpman logo displayed all over the sneakers and packaging its the silhouette of Michael Jordan.
There are a number of different Jordan shoe styles available, but one of the most popular and classic is the Air Jordan 1.
Keep on scrolling to see all our favourite shopping destinations for Jordan shoes in Australia.
Where to buy Jordan shoes online
PUSHAS is one of Australia’s trusted sneaker store where sneakerheads can safely buy and sell authenticated, brand-new sneakers.
- Available on Klarna, Laybuy, ZipPay and AfterPay
- All sneakers are authenticated by inhouse specialists
- Offers all types of authenticated and exclusive sneakers
Shop all Jordan sneaker styles from Nike’s official online store. This is where you can find all the latest releases, as soon as they drop.
- Free shipping on orders over $200
- Express delivery is available
- Free delivery on orders over $150
- Afterpay and Laybuy are available
- 30-day returns policy
Air Jordan And The Aj : Straight Fire Since 1985
The original Air Jordan added fuel to the simmering embers of sneaker culture and keeps the fire burning with styles for anyone as the Jordan AJ 1.
The Air Jordan, later known as the Air Jordan 1 once subsequent models began hitting the market, became the Jordan Retro 1 once it began seeing re-release in 1994. But Michaels first season in pro sneakers caused quite a stir no matter what was on his feet.
Recommended Reading: How To Clean White Shoes With Toothpaste
Authentic Air Jordan + Nike Online Stores
We have put together a list of online stores that sell only authentic Air Jordans and Nike sneakers. We all have heard and seen the countless situations where you think youre buying from an authentic website, just to find out the pair of shoes you received are fake. The websites listed below are confirmed to only sell authentic Jordans and Nikes. These stores will also have other authentic sneakers like Puma, Adidas, Reebok, New Balance and more. All the websites listed are 100% trusted with excellent customer service. You can buy with confidence.
If you would like your store to be added, please contact us.
Where To Buy Real Air Jordans Online
Below are some online shoe stores that carry the real deal, including hard to find styles and sizes; used Jordans; retro styles and some great deals and sales on newer releases.The Official Nike Store – The Best Place to Start
Nike.com features a full line of Jordans, and if you’re lucky enough to visit at the right time, you might catch a great sale. Also, be sure to click the “STORES NEAR YOU” link at the bottom of the site to find local authorized retailers and factory outlet stores.Eastbay.com – Large Selection of New Styles and Great Sales
A subsidiary of Foot Locker, Inc. Eastbay.com carries a fairly large selection of new Air Jordans for men, women and kids. Plus, they offer some great sales, and it seems like they always have discount codes that can be applied to your order. So, if you find something you like, and you think you can afford to wait a bit, either check back often, or sign up for their email newsletter to see if you can get a bit off the regular price. InStyleShoes.com – New and Retro Styles from Reputable Dealer
In addition to having a plethora of information about sneakers, this site carries both new and used authentic Air Jordans.
As you’d expect, sizes are sometimes limited, but there are a lot of models to choose from. And, if you’re looking for hard-to-find, authentic Jordan shoes, you’ll definitely want to give InStyleShoes.com a look.
UpTempoAir.com – Limited Edition, Hard to Find and Retro Styles
Don’t Miss: How Much Bigger Should Running Shoes Be
What Are Some Of The Features That Are Available In Jordan Athletic Shoes
- Slip-resistant features are prevalent in a wide range of Jordan athletic shoes. Slip-resistant outsoles offer superior traction on slippery and uneven terrain which makes them ideal for activities such as competitive game of hoops or a leisurely hike.;
- Water-resistant materials are common features found in athletic shoes like the Air Jordan 1 mid-winterized athletic shoe, as well as many other Jordan athletic shoes. Jordan knows that life and the pursuit of happiness does not need to be called on the account of rain or snow.
- Retro features found in Jordan shoes are ones that have been found to stand the test of time. Although not limited to Jordan basketball shoes, popular styles include features and color choices that are named for famous athletes like Russell Westbrook and other NBA basketball players.;
Whats The Word On Retro
A retro release means a reissue of an original shoe. So any newly released colorways of, say, the Air Jordan 4 are considered retro Jordans because they play off the original shoe. And with 33 original shoe collections in the Jordan portfolio, there are thousands of retro Jordans floating around the market and always new shoes on the horizon.
Back in the day of the first retro Jordans, Air Jordan would issue a retro card with each release. These physical cards came in the new shoeboxes and included the history of the entire AJ line and more info about that particular model. It was a nice way to commemorate the shoes lineage. At some point, the brand did away with those cards, but collectors looking to fully immerse themselves in that OG sneaker culture can still purchase them from places like eBay.
Also Check: How To Control Foot Odor In Shoes
Get A Foothold And Finish Strong
However you build your look from the ground up, finish strong with Jordan clothing from Foot Locker. From pullovers to full-zip styles, T-shirts and fleece hoodies give you layers to love. Mens Jordan basketball shoes are just the start of an active, court-ready look. Jordan shorts offer a variety. Diamond shorts feature the same diamond logo that you see on the outer leg of MJs game shorts. Other colorblocked options include mashups of his team;colors. Still, others go simple but noticeable with a single allover color and an unmistakable Jumpman logo.
Flight #23 Will Now Begin Boarding
Six NBA Championships. Five regular-season MVPs. Six Finals MVPs. Two Olympic gold medals. The man who won a championship game with the flu, scored 63 points in a playoff game against the Celtics, who made the world believe that flight was possible when he dunked from the foul line, and even saved the Looney Tunes from aliens. Number 23 for the Chicago Bulls, its Michael Jordan!
MJs a legend when it comes to basketball one of the best to ever play the game. But his legacy is larger than his playing career. When Nike created the Jordan brand, Michael Jordan became a cultural icon who would go on to influence the world beyond basketball for generations to come.
Ever since its genesis in 1984, Air Jordan has been a revolutionary brand, not afraid to break the rules, like MJ himself. The story starts with the Air Jordan 1s. Featuring a black and red colorway instead of the traditional white, it was banned from the league. So what did MJ do? He wore them anyway, racking up a $5,000 fine each time he took to the court in them, a brazen marketing strategy that paid big dividends.
Also Check: Will’s Vegan Shoes Womens
What Types Of Athletic Shoes Does The Nike Jordan Product Line Offer
- Basketball – Jordan basketball shoes hone in on features that support and enhance the players ability to move quickly and comfortably on the court. Along with a complete line of Air Jordan basketball shoes, the Jordan basketball product line includes new and retro basketball shoe choices like Air Flight, Air Jordan Melo, and Nike Air varieties, just to name a few.
- Training and Gym – The Jordan brand of training and gym shoes incorporates materials like Flyknit that offer superb comfort and a dynamic fit to keep athletes supported during even the most explosive workouts. Options that are available to explore in this category include the Air Jordan trainers, Jordan Retro Air Max, and TRunner LX, among others
- Lifestyle – Jordan Nike Zoom, Jordan Nike Air, and Jordan Formula 23 are just a few of the Jordan lifestyle athletic shoe collection choices available. Each style includes qualities that keep the feet comfortable and looking stylish in any situation.
- Athletic Sneakers – ;Supportive insoles, gripping outsoles and comfortable uppers are prevalent in Jordan athletic sneakers. Materials in Jordan athletic sneakers range from high-quality leather to supple synthetics and everything else in between so feet look and feel great during that stroll around the neighborhood or an afternoon hike in the woods.
Jumpman Is Ready For Take Off
Four years later, the Air Jordan III, designed by sneaker legend Tinker Hatfield, marked a major moment in Air Jordan history. Now a strong enough brand to live independent of Nike, the Jordan shoes dropped the Swoosh and an icon was born; a silhouette of MJ going up for a dunk was featured on the tongue of the AJ IIIs, introducing the now famous Air Jordan logo. Along with the bold Air bubble in the heel and luxurious elephant print on white leather, the AJ III was a history-making sneaker. Adding to its fame, MJ won his second dunk contest sporting the shoe and convinced the world that he could fly. If Air Jordan wasnt on the worlds radar beforehand, the AJ IIIs made sure it was.
You May Like: Who Sales Steve Madden Shoes
Important Information About This Website
finder.com.au is one of Australia’s leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers. We value our editorial independence and follow editorial guidelines.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don’t cover every available product or service.
Please note that the information published on our site should not be construed as personal advice and does not consider your personal needs and circumstances. While our site will provide you with factual information and general advice to help you make better decisions, it isn’t a substitute for professional advice. You should consider whether the products or services featured on our site are appropriate for your needs. If you’re unsure about anything, seek professional advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan.
Where our site links to particular products or displays ‘Go to site’ buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment when you click on those buttons or apply for a product. You can learn more about how we make money here.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad-based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
What Are Some Athletic Shoe Styles Available In The Jordan Product Line
- High-tops have a high profile that rise well above the ankles to offer support that is beneficial for comfortable stops, starts, pivots and other quick or high intensity movements. High-top athletic shoes are available in a wide array of colors and material options to suit your preferences.
- Mid top athletic shoes extend to the top of the ankle and are ideal for activities such as walking and hiking. These type of Jordan shoe styles come in attractive choices for any lifestyle need.;
- Low tops These Jordan athletic shoes have a low profile that ends below the ankle which make the shoes perfect for casual walking and everyday wear. Jordan low tops are comfortable and offer a large range of color choices.;
Also Check: Where To Buy Earth Shoes
Built To Last For Lasting Comfort
Once built to exacting specifications to give the games greatest player every advantage on professional basketball courts, Air Jordan sneakers enjoy a more laid-back lifestyle these days.
The original drops of Air Jordan models were so popular that Nike began re-releasing some of the most popular silhouettes in 1994. Then the Swoosh spun off the Jumpman to a brand of its own in 1997, and Jordan Retros have taken over sneakerhead culture by storm.
The Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG is a direct connection to the one you can see on those early posters. The prominent Swoosh on the midfoot, high top, and MJs original Wings logo on the ankle collar are like you’re wearing legendary moments of the past.
The Jordan AJ 1 Mid is a slightly lower takedown of that original, available in womens sizes as well as mens.
Retros abound from a variety of eras. The Retro 3 is easily recognizable for the bold elephant print introduced to the sneaker world.
The Retro 5 features a shark tooth design on the lateral midsole, derived from World War II fighter planes.
And the Retro 13 channels MJs on-court Black Cat persona with a quilted upper and an outsole that resembles a sure-grip paw.
A Design For The Ages
The Jordan Retro 1 recalls all the layered color blocking of the original. The only Jordan model to wear the Swoosh prominently in its traditional place on the midfoot, that logo is one of the key colored elements, along with the toe box, ankle collar and often the outsole.
The Air Jordan 1 is a takedown of the Retro 1, as its available as a mid or as a low. That gives you options for however you want to wear them. Go high with the Retro 1 to rock the OG look. In the Air Jordan 1, you can go mid for something that might fit a little better with jeans or other long pants, or low for a look that works with shorts.
Whichever direction you go, theyre available in sizes for men, women, and kids.
Recommended Reading: What Running Shoes Do Marathon Runners Wear
Authentic Air Jordan + Nike Online Websites
Some of these websites also have boutiques where you can purchase in person
FlightClub.com The largest and well known consignment store. They have two locations in New York and one in Los Angeles.
KicksUSA.com Wide range of Nikes and Jordans. They also have a sale section with some nice gems.
RIFLA.com Selling rare, limited and everything in between authentic sneakers. If youre in the LA area, you have to stop in.
PickYourShoes.com Most of the time they will sell shoes a week or two early for below retail.
Kixclusive.com Consignment store located in New York. At times Kixclusive receives kicks that dont release for another 3 4 months.
Sneakerhead.com Nice lineup of new Nike Air Force 1 and Air Jordans.
Shoebacca.com They dont carry the hot releases, but they do have authentic shoes.
Jumpmansneakers.com 100% Authentic. The owner is a true collector and has some heat.
Solesupremacy.com Consignment shop with super really rare and original sneakers. They have some nice deals on eBay.
Wellgosh.com Located in the UK, Well Gosh is another authentic retailer.
Caliroots.com Good variety of Jordans and random Nikes, including running classics.
Sneakersnstuff Online store that is known to release some nice collaborations.
Endclothing.com European website. They ship to the U.S. and they sell Nike, Jordan, adidas and more. Since based overseas, you can grab a release hours before the U.S. launches.
Urbanindustry.co.uk Sells Nikes amongst other brands.
Jordan Shoes Clothing & Gear
The basketball world has not been the same since Michael Jordan signed with Nike in 1984, after being drafted by the Chicago Bulls. It all started with the Air Jordan I and has continued to exceed the highest of expectations. Today Jordan Brand is home of the games hottest stars. Superstars like Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and Carmelo Anthony along with rising stars like Zion Williamson, Luka Doncic, Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum are ensuring the Jordan lineage is still represented strong. Not just an industry leader in basketball shoes, Jordan Brand is also setting the standard for all of your clothing, lifestyle and training needs. Together, Jordan and Nike have created a brand that extends far beyond the courts and into pop culture. With the likes of Drake collabing and rocking the latest Jordan sneakers, its no wonder that everyone is going crazy over Air Jordan. Take flight in new Jordans just like your favorite stars and grab the latest;Retro Jordans;and Jordan clothing for men, kids, and exclusive women’s Jordans from Finish Line.
Read Also: How To Get Shoe Raffles